Sunday 25 June 2017

Eid Fitri 1438H/2017

Bismillah.

Salam Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir & Batin yeorobun. Please forgive me if there any bad words in my writing before this. Salam kosong-kosong deh? So, how's your raya? I hope that much merrier that last year. As for me, this is my first time experiencing raya without uncompleted family members. As you well-informed, my brother already became somebody's husband so this year is for him to beraya at Kak Yana's hometown. Last raya dah sambut first day of raya dengan family kat Kelate ni. So, consider lah untuk bergilir-gilir right?

I just need to wait for them to coming back Kelate (together with Hasya yeayy) on this 3rd raya. Uish tazabar. Anyway, selamat kunjung-mengunjung ke rumah sanak-saudara ye semua. Gadget-gadget tu jangan lupa letak tepi sat unless you're going to use it for taking a picture. That will be excluded. Takmo lah raya-raya pun orang datang berkunjung tapi still tak nak bergaul. It is the time for you to get along with all of your families members which we rarely meet on the daily days. 


25 and I'm still get this
 
Bbq on the night of first raya with fam of Su & Che Nor

Menu for 3rd Raya | Nasi Kerabu Ayam/Daging Bakar
Kids nowadays

My small family
June 25, 2017 / by / 8 Comments

8 comments:

  1. Selamat hari raya! :)

    Fatina | www.theinfinitywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. makin besar makin rasa raya suam suam kuku je ek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kannn. Tambah suam-suam kuku bila ahli keluarga ada yang tak cukup ;(

      Delete