Thursday 21 October 2010

Budakkoko

Bismillah.

I've been created a lot of blog(s) because I keep forgetting the password and username. Serious berlambak muka iolls dalam blogger tuh. Dah la upload gambar entah apa-apa. Homaigad. Forgive me, lord. Someone tolong hack my previous blog(s) please. Tapi gambar tu jangan dibuat naiya pulok deh. Keke. So, this one is might be the last one, Insha Allah since I dah catat siap-siap password and the username for this blog. 

Say hello to budakkoko.blogspot.com.

It sounds childish much but yeah, that is much better than my previous link for previous blog(s). Hunnie lah, bunnie lah. And, thanks to Wawa lah cuz of her nickname to me, terhasil "budakkoko" ni.
October 21, 2010 / by / 2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. sy pun dah 3 kali tukar blog sbb lupa password haha.
    Harap2 lepas nie dah tak lupa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha the last one biasanya akan tahan lama Insya Allah hahaha

      Delete